1. Add your newly published blog post on your Fb page. This will obtain the message out to your own fans. In order for this process to have a return we.e. traffic through facebook or loves to your new blog post you must have A LOT of facebook followers (likes) on your company page. (I will be talking about this in a brand new post and once printed I will update this particular part as well)
2. Tell your facebook buddies (using your personal fb account) the fb post you have currently posted above. Quite simply go to your personal schedule and like as well as share the publish directly from your business web page.
3. Twitter update about your new publish. You can do different assessments to find out which is the best time for you to tweet in order to possess the best possible return. Really you need to do the same along with facebook and google+ and discover the particular timeframe you have most of your fans/followers online. The simplest ways to do this is actually post or twitter update in the morning, afternoon or even night for a 7 days and identify which period period gives you much more likes, tweets, +1 and so on.
4. Repeat the same procedure with your Google+ business web page and Google+ personal web page i.e. Reveal the new post in your google+ business page after which share that publish with your personal google+ circles.
5. Try to avoid automated articles on facebook or even twitter. Instead of posting instantly on facebook or even twitter do the postings by hand and follow up any kind of comments.
6. Use a appealing description with your social networking postings. Sometimes the actual title is not sufficient to get readers interest so try to be innovative but to the point (steer clear of long sentences or even paragraphs).
7. Pin for your pinterest boards. Assuming that a person always has an image associated with you (if you don’t it’s time to begin using images for your most significant posts – a minimum of), pin that for your pinterest board.
8. Add your web page to Stumbleupon. Stumbleupon had been online before fb, google+ and twitter and it’s a terrific way to get traffic to your website and spread the word regarding your new content. I love stumbleupon because it’s very easy to make use of; it works and gives the opportunity to discover great web sites and weblogs on the web you or else wouldn’t know about.
9. Use of Digg, this is same as StumbleUpon. Just share your link to your blog post and wait for some more traffic.
Email newsletter. Numerous web sites allow customers to register to their news letters but they never really send a e-newsletter out. If you have an e-mail newsletter configured ensure your new posts tend to be emailed to your customers.
10. Use of RSS feed, RSS continues to be one of the most effective ways to market your web site and content material. People who subscribe to your own feed do it for just one particular reason we.e. to get your improvements so they are more likely to work together (share on their social networking channels) with your articles as well.
11. Notification out of your mobile native applications. This is one of the best methods. If you have a local mobile app (google android, iPhone, Windows telephone etc) for your site, every time you publish a brand new post your customers will be notified within their mobiles. It is a fantastic way to promote your new publish and get direct appointments with your web site. Read these post mobile site vs native application for more information (including a actual case study with figures).